db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Use of cli.xconf to include release pages - discontinue?
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2011 16:55:05 GMT
Hi Kristian,

I am one of the people who has struggled with
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-480  in the past but I am
afraid I can't give you much advice. I don't understand Forrest or
Cocoon. FOR-480 has been fixed for five years now, but we're still stuck
on the old buggy version. It's possible that upgrading our version of
Forrest might fix other website problems we have, like the spurious
checkouts of skins.

Your change might improve the situation. I don't know.

Thanks,
-Rick