db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Regression Test Report - tinderbox_trunk16 1158950 - Sun Database Engineering
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2011 01:40:09 GMT
On 8/17/2011 6:05 PM, Kathey Marsden wrote:
> On 8/17/2011 5:30 PM, Dag H. Wanvik wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is the change to the test plociy file the issue here,
I was missing commas and hopefully all is ok now with revision1158982. I
only  ran the demo._Suite and store.RecoveryTest with IBM 1.6 and Sun
1.6 with jars and classes.
I will watch the nightlies for any other issues. Please let me know if
you see any.
Again sorry for the trouble and thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Kathey