db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mikael Auno <mikael.a...@oracle.com>
Subject Where can I get db2jcc_license_c.jar?
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2011 12:15:24 GMT
Hi.

I'm trying to run the Derby compatibility tests according to the
instructions in
java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/junitTests/compatibility/README.html,
and it complains that it does not find db2jcc_license_c.jar (which I
haven't got). Where can I get it?

Reading java/testing/README.htm on the subject of db2jcc.jar gives me a
link to IBM Developerworks that does not work anymore. A bit of Googling
tells me that I should get the file in question if I download Cloudscape
10, but when I try that I only get a notice from IBM that Cloudscape has
been killed. So, what to do?

Thanks,
Mikael Auno