db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: BUG DERBY-5371
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2011 15:31:07 GMT
Thanks, Mani. I have attached a workaround to DERBY-5371, which repairs
the database to the point that SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_CHECK_TABLE runs cleanly.

At this time I don't know how the SYSSTATEMENTS_INDEX2 index was
corrupted. Your service.properties looks fine to me. Perhaps there is
some bug along the upgrade trajectory you followed.

Thanks,
-Rick