db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From mogoye <sylvain.rou...@eloquant.com>
Subject RE: Performance problem with derby
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 14:10:19 GMT

Thanks a lot for your answer.

But after few tries to use XPLAIN I did not succeed to learn any thing, I
always get an error message when I run :

CALL SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_SET_RUNTIMESTATISTICS(1);
CALL SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_SET_STATISTICS_TIMING(1);
CALL SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_SET_XPLAIN_SCHEMA('MYAPP');

I did not succeed to run the 3rd command I always get a :

Error: 'SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_SET_XPLAIN_SCHEMA' is not recognized as a function
or procedure.
SQLState:  42Y03
ErrorCode: -1
Error occured in:
CALL SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_SET_XPLAIN_SCHEMA('MYAPP')

My derby version is 10.8.1.2.

Does any one have an idea ?

Thanks again.