db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: [Db-derby Wiki] Update of "JdbcapiJunitTestConversion" by KatheyMarsden
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 15:25:11 GMT
On 7/5/2011 7:02 PM, Dag H. Wanvik wrote:
> Apache Wiki<wikidiffs@apache.org>  writes:
>
>> + {OK} five years later ....  With the conversion of derbyStress DERBY-3337 the derbyall
jdbcapi suite is finally finished!
> Sounds good, but not sure i get this: why are some tests marked with
> state "harness" still?
>
> Dag

I'll go through and double check they actually all were converted and
update the page. I think this page has not been updated as tests were
converted.  derbyStress was the last one in the jdbcapi suite, but it
looks like there is still one in jdbc20, jdbcapi/getCurConnJdbc20.sql,
so while my statement is technically correct that the jdbcapi suite is
complete, it is probably misleading being at the top of this page as I
see now the page covers other suites.