Hi all,

I'm currently converting tests/derbynet/DerbyNetAutoStart.java to a JUnit test and this test does something peculiar. The first time around, it runs as part of the harness and that's fine. However, after that run is done, it spawns another JVM (check testExtantNetServer() ) and forces the test to be ran again as part of the new JVM.

My question is: should we maintain this behavior in JUnit? And are there any decorators that I don't know about to make a test run in a separate JVM?

I didn't want to have all that ugly code in a JUnit test where things are more orderly and controlled, but is there really an alternative that I'm missing?

Thanks,
Tiago