db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Tiago Espinha <ti...@espinhas.net>
Subject Re: Fwd: contributing to "The Architecture of Open Source Applications"
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 11:04:57 GMT
Thank you for all the encouragement and support!

Rick, I think it's a great idea to make it an iterative process. I will
create a wiki page soon with the outline.

Thank you as well, Bryan, I will have a look at what's already available and
see what I can get from that.

I've also gotten in touch with the editors of the book and they are happy to
include Derby in their book!

Regards,
Tiago