db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Tiago Espinha <ti...@espinhas.net>
Subject Re: Does derby.drda.startNetworkServer=true actually work?
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2011 16:58:56 GMT
Thanks Kathey, I know about this. This was really just to test whether the
server was being started because I'm facing some odd behavior when
converting DerbyNetAutoStart.java. So I was literally executing this and
right away doing an 'lsof -i :1527' to see if any process would actually
open the port 1527.

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 5:04 PM, Kathey Marsden <kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net