db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: are 10.8 nightly tests being run on the dbtg.foundry.sun.com site?
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2011 22:01:30 GMT
On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 2:34 AM, Knut Anders Hatlen
<knut.hatlen@oracle.com> wrote:
> dag.wanvik@oracle.com (Dag H. Wanvik) writes:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Mike Matrigali <mikem_app@sbcglobal.net> writes:
>>
>>> When I went to look at tests on the following site I got a lot of bad
>>> url messages.  I am not sure I have looked at these links before so not
>>> sure if this is a new error or not.
>>> http://dbtg.foundry.sun.com/derby/test/
>>
>> Is see the tinderbox tests seem to be OK for trunk and the 10.7 branch:
>>
>> http://dbtg.foundry.sun.com/derby/test/tinderbox_trunk16/jvm1.6/testing/Limited/index.html
>> http://dbtg.foundry.sun.com/derby/test/tinderbox_10.7_16/jvm1.6/testing/Limited/index.html
>>
>> Maybe it's not set up yet for 10.8.. Knut will know.
>
> That's right, the nightly tests and the tinderbox haven't been set up to
> run on the 10.8 branch yet.
>
> --
> Knut Anders

Not to put any pressure on - are there plans to do so?

In the same line, I noticed that the 1.7 test results for trunk have
stopped running, last good run was 5/23:
http://dbtg.foundry.sun.com/derby/test/Daily/jvm1.7/testing/Limited/index_all.html
Any ideas why?

By the way, the IBM regression tests for 10.8 once again are suffering
from strange issues with the reports, e.g.:
http://people.apache.org/~myrnavl/derby_test_results/v10_8/windows/testSummary-1133230.html.
I'll be looking into it. Something similar happened a while ago, I
don't know why.

Myrna