db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: can someone add 10.8.2.0
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2011 20:04:45 GMT
On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 12:23 PM, Rick Hillegas
<rick.hillegas@oracle.com> wrote:
> On 6/20/11 11:52 AM, Myrna van Lunteren wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Can one of those with sufficient karma add 10.8.2.0 to the list of
>> releases in JIRA?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Myrna
>>
> Hi Myrna,
>
> What would the new release number be used for? Is there any difference
> between 10.8.2.0 and the current head-of-branch marker (10.8.1.4)?
>
> Thanks,
> -Rick

This would be for the bug fix release planned for September. We
typically increase the 3rd digit for those, I thought.
Right now, I only wanted to assign placeholder task for it...there's
no difference yet between top of the 10.8 branch.

D'you think we should hold off creating this version # because it
might be confusing?

Myrna