db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Mike Matrigali (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (DERBY-5248) Java Process Crash Causes Corrupt DB
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 20:36:49 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-5248?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=13050712#comment-13050712
] 

Mike Matrigali commented on DERBY-5248:
---------------------------------------

Tim, do you have the ability to build your own version of 10.8 off of the branch?  If so could
you do so and run your crash
tests against and report your results.  I am pretty confident that DERBY-5258 fixed the problem
reported in this issue and 
would like to close it.  If you can't build your own release there is a planned apache release
later this year and we can 
revisit it then.  

I see that your testing has uncovered another problem and has been reported as DERBY-5281.
 I will take a closer look at it, but
the stack trace that was posted indicates to me that it a completely different problem, so
should be handled as a new and 
separate issue as you have posted.

> Java Process Crash Causes Corrupt DB
> ------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: DERBY-5248
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-5248
>             Project: Derby
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Store
>    Affects Versions: 10.8.1.2
>         Environment: Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 4 (Nahant Update 7)
> java version "1.6.0_01"
> Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_01-b06)
> Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (build 1.6.0_01-b06, mixed mode)
> Derby 10.8.1.2
>            Reporter: Tim Wu
>             Fix For: 10.8.1.4
>
>         Attachments: c581.dat.xml.gz, ij_recovery_log_trace.log.gz, log.ctrl.xml, log1.dat.xml.gz,
objectdb.zip
>
>
> During some crash tests on our product, we hit an issue where after a crash, the derby
db is stuck in a corrupted state. The db fails to boot with the following error when started
up with the debug jar:
> org.apache.derby.shared.common.sanity.AssertFailure: ASSERT FAILED incorrect deleted
row count. Should be: 903, instead got: 902, maxSlot = 1255, recordCount = 1255 
> at org.apache.derby.shared.common.sanity.SanityManager.THROWASSERT(SanityManager.java:162)

> at org.apache.derby.shared.common.sanity.SanityManager.THROWASSERT(SanityManager.java:147)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.BasePage.internalNonDeletedRecordCount(BasePage.java:1432)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.CachedPage.releaseExclusive(CachedPage.java:488)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.StoredPage.releaseExclusive(StoredPage.java:1066)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.BasePage.unlatch(BasePage.java:1370) 
> at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.PageBasicOperation.releaseResource(PageBasicOperation.java:195)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.PhysicalUndoOperation.releaseResource(PhysicalUndoOperation.java:177)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.log.FileLogger.undo(FileLogger.java:1055) 
> at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.xact.Xact.abort(Xact.java:952) 
> at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.xact.XactFactory.rollbackAllTransactions(XactFactory.java:547)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.log.LogToFile.recover(LogToFile.java:1229) 
> at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.RawStore.boot(RawStore.java:339) 
> at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.boot(BaseMonitor.java:1982) 
> at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.TopService.bootModule(TopService.java:334)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.startModule(BaseMonitor.java:531)

> at org.apache.derby.iapi.services.monitor.Monitor.bootServiceModule(Monitor.java:427)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.RAMAccessManager.boot(RAMAccessManager.java:1019)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.boot(BaseMonitor.java:1982) 
> at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.TopService.bootModule(TopService.java:334)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.startModule(BaseMonitor.java:531)

> at org.apache.derby.iapi.services.monitor.Monitor.bootServiceModule(Monitor.java:427)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.db.BasicDatabase.bootStore(BasicDatabase.java:749) 
> at org.apache.derby.impl.db.BasicDatabase.boot(BasicDatabase.java:177) 
> at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.boot(BaseMonitor.java:1982) 
> at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.TopService.bootModule(TopService.java:334)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.bootService(BaseMonitor.java:1816)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.startProviderService(BaseMonitor.java:1682)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.findProviderAndStartService(BaseMonitor.java:1560)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.startPersistentService(BaseMonitor.java:979)

> at org.apache.derby.iapi.services.monitor.Monitor.startPersistentService(Monitor.java:550)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.bootDatabase(EmbedConnection.java:2697)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.<init>(EmbedConnection.java:385)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection30.<init>(EmbedConnection30.java:73)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection40.<init>(EmbedConnection40.java:51)

> at org.apache.derby.jdbc.Driver40.getNewEmbedConnection(Driver40.java:70) 
> at org.apache.derby.jdbc.InternalDriver.connect(InternalDriver.java:248) 
> at org.apache.derby.jdbc.AutoloadedDriver.connect(AutoloadedDriver.java:144) 
> at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:582) 
> at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:154) 
> at OpenDerby.main(OpenDerby.java:17) 
> --------------- 
> Stack traces for all live threads: 
> Thread name=main id=1 priority=5 state=RUNNABLE isdaemon=false 
> java.lang.Thread.dumpThreads(Native Method) 
> java.lang.Thread.getAllStackTraces(Thread.java:1554) 
> org.apache.derby.shared.common.sanity.ThreadDump.getStackDumpString(ThreadDump.java:34)

> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) 
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) 
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

> java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597) 
> org.apache.derby.shared.common.sanity.AssertFailure$1.run(AssertFailure.java:165) 
> java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) 
> org.apache.derby.shared.common.sanity.AssertFailure.dumpThreads(AssertFailure.java:159)

> org.apache.derby.shared.common.sanity.AssertFailure.<init>(AssertFailure.java:72)

> org.apache.derby.shared.common.sanity.SanityManager.THROWASSERT(SanityManager.java:162)

> org.apache.derby.shared.common.sanity.SanityManager.THROWASSERT(SanityManager.java:147)

> org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.BasePage.internalNonDeletedRecordCount(BasePage.java:1432)

> org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.CachedPage.releaseExclusive(CachedPage.java:488)

> org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.StoredPage.releaseExclusive(StoredPage.java:1066)

> org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.BasePage.unlatch(BasePage.java:1370) 
> org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.PageBasicOperation.releaseResource(PageBasicOperation.java:195)

> org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.PhysicalUndoOperation.releaseResource(PhysicalUndoOperation.java:177)

> org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.log.FileLogger.undo(FileLogger.java:1055) 
> org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.xact.Xact.abort(Xact.java:952) 
> org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.xact.XactFactory.rollbackAllTransactions(XactFactory.java:547)

> org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.log.LogToFile.recover(LogToFile.java:1229) 
> org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.RawStore.boot(RawStore.java:339) 
> org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.boot(BaseMonitor.java:1982) 
> org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.TopService.bootModule(TopService.java:334) 
> org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.startModule(BaseMonitor.java:531)

> org.apache.derby.iapi.services.monitor.Monitor.bootServiceModule(Monitor.java:427) 
> org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.RAMAccessManager.boot(RAMAccessManager.java:1019)

> org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.boot(BaseMonitor.java:1982) 
> org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.TopService.bootModule(TopService.java:334) 
> org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.startModule(BaseMonitor.java:531)

> org.apache.derby.iapi.services.monitor.Monitor.bootServiceModule(Monitor.java:427) 
> org.apache.derby.impl.db.BasicDatabase.bootStore(BasicDatabase.java:749) 
> org.apache.derby.impl.db.BasicDatabase.boot(BasicDatabase.java:177) 
> org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.boot(BaseMonitor.java:1982) 
> org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.TopService.bootModule(TopService.java:334) 
> org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.bootService(BaseMonitor.java:1816)

> org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.startProviderService(BaseMonitor.java:1682)

> org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.findProviderAndStartService(BaseMonitor.java:1560)

> org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.startPersistentService(BaseMonitor.java:979)

> org.apache.derby.iapi.services.monitor.Monitor.startPersistentService(Monitor.java:550)

> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.bootDatabase(EmbedConnection.java:2697) 
> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.<init>(EmbedConnection.java:385) 
> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection30.<init>(EmbedConnection30.java:73)

> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection40.<init>(EmbedConnection40.java:51)

> org.apache.derby.jdbc.Driver40.getNewEmbedConnection(Driver40.java:70) 
> org.apache.derby.jdbc.InternalDriver.connect(InternalDriver.java:248) 
> org.apache.derby.jdbc.AutoloadedDriver.connect(AutoloadedDriver.java:144) 
> java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:582) 
> java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:154) 
> OpenDerby.main(OpenDerby.java:17) 
> Thread name=derby.rawStoreDaemon id=12 priority=5 state=TIMED_WAITING isdaemon=true 
> java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method) 
> org.apache.derby.impl.services.daemon.BasicDaemon.rest(BasicDaemon.java:576) 
> org.apache.derby.impl.services.daemon.BasicDaemon.run(BasicDaemon.java:390) 
> java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680) 
> Thread name=Finalizer id=3 priority=8 state=WAITING isdaemon=true 
> java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method) 
> java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.remove(ReferenceQueue.java:118) 
> java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.remove(ReferenceQueue.java:134) 
> java.lang.ref.Finalizer$FinalizerThread.run(Finalizer.java:159) 
> Thread name=Reference Handler id=2 priority=10 state=WAITING isdaemon=true 
> java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method) 
> java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:485) 
> java.lang.ref.Reference$ReferenceHandler.run(Reference.java:116) 
> Thread name=Signal Dispatcher id=6 priority=9 state=RUNNABLE isdaemon=true 
> Thread name=Timer-0 id=10 priority=5 state=WAITING isdaemon=true 
> java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method) 
> java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:485) 
> java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:483) 
> java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:462) 
> --------------- 
> Exception in thread "main" java.sql.SQLException: Failed to start database '/Users/tim/Downloads/LinkedBlockingQueueCrashTest/objectdb/datadb'
with class loader sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@40affc70, see the next exception for details.

> at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.getSQLException(SQLExceptionFactory40.java:98)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.newEmbedSQLException(Util.java:142) 
> at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.seeNextException(Util.java:278) 
> at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.bootDatabase(EmbedConnection.java:2736)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.<init>(EmbedConnection.java:385)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection30.<init>(EmbedConnection30.java:73)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection40.<init>(EmbedConnection40.java:51)

> at org.apache.derby.jdbc.Driver40.getNewEmbedConnection(Driver40.java:70) 
> at org.apache.derby.jdbc.InternalDriver.connect(InternalDriver.java:248) 
> at org.apache.derby.jdbc.AutoloadedDriver.connect(AutoloadedDriver.java:144) 
> at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:582) 
> at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:154) 
> at OpenDerby.main(OpenDerby.java:17) 
> Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Failed to start database '/Users/tim/Downloads/LinkedBlockingQueueCrashTest/objectdb/datadb'
with class loader sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@40affc70, see the next exception for details.

> at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory.getSQLException(SQLExceptionFactory.java:45)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.wrapArgsForTransportAcrossDRDA(SQLExceptionFactory40.java:122)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.getSQLException(SQLExceptionFactory40.java:71)

> ... 12 more 
> Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Java exception: 'ASSERT FAILED incorrect deleted row
count. Should be: 903, instead got: 902, maxSlot = 1255, recordCount = 1255: org.apache.derby.shared.common.sanity.AssertFailure'.

> at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory.getSQLException(SQLExceptionFactory.java:45)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.wrapArgsForTransportAcrossDRDA(SQLExceptionFactory40.java:122)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.getSQLException(SQLExceptionFactory40.java:71)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.newEmbedSQLException(Util.java:142) 
> at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.javaException(Util.java:299) 
> at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.bootDatabase(EmbedConnection.java:2732)

> ... 9 more 
> Caused by: org.apache.derby.shared.common.sanity.AssertFailure: ASSERT FAILED incorrect
deleted row count. Should be: 903, instead got: 902, maxSlot = 1255, recordCount = 1255 
> at org.apache.derby.shared.common.sanity.SanityManager.THROWASSERT(SanityManager.java:162)

> at org.apache.derby.shared.common.sanity.SanityManager.THROWASSERT(SanityManager.java:147)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.BasePage.internalNonDeletedRecordCount(BasePage.java:1432)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.CachedPage.releaseExclusive(CachedPage.java:488)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.StoredPage.releaseExclusive(StoredPage.java:1066)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.BasePage.unlatch(BasePage.java:1370) 
> at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.PageBasicOperation.releaseResource(PageBasicOperation.java:195)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.PhysicalUndoOperation.releaseResource(PhysicalUndoOperation.java:177)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.log.FileLogger.undo(FileLogger.java:1055) 
> at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.xact.Xact.abort(Xact.java:952) 
> at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.xact.XactFactory.rollbackAllTransactions(XactFactory.java:547)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.log.LogToFile.recover(LogToFile.java:1229) 
> at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.RawStore.boot(RawStore.java:339) 
> at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.boot(BaseMonitor.java:1982) 
> at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.TopService.bootModule(TopService.java:334)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.startModule(BaseMonitor.java:531)

> at org.apache.derby.iapi.services.monitor.Monitor.bootServiceModule(Monitor.java:427)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.RAMAccessManager.boot(RAMAccessManager.java:1019)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.boot(BaseMonitor.java:1982) 
> at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.TopService.bootModule(TopService.java:334)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.startModule(BaseMonitor.java:531)

> at org.apache.derby.iapi.services.monitor.Monitor.bootServiceModule(Monitor.java:427)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.db.BasicDatabase.bootStore(BasicDatabase.java:749) 
> at org.apache.derby.impl.db.BasicDatabase.boot(BasicDatabase.java:177) 
> at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.boot(BaseMonitor.java:1982) 
> at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.TopService.bootModule(TopService.java:334)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.bootService(BaseMonitor.java:1816)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.startProviderService(BaseMonitor.java:1682)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.findProviderAndStartService(BaseMonitor.java:1560)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.startPersistentService(BaseMonitor.java:979)

> at org.apache.derby.iapi.services.monitor.Monitor.startPersistentService(Monitor.java:550)

> at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.bootDatabase(EmbedConnection.java:2697)

> ... 9 more 
> It also fails with a slightly different error using the non-debug jar:
> Exception in thread "main" java.sql.SQLException: Failed to start database '/Users/tim/Downloads/LinkedBlockingQueueCrashTest/objectdb/datadb'
with class loader sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@40affc70, see the next exception for details.
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.getSQLException(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.newEmbedSQLException(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.seeNextException(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.bootDatabase(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.<init>(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection30.<init>(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection40.<init>(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.jdbc.Driver40.getNewEmbedConnection(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.jdbc.InternalDriver.connect(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.jdbc.AutoloadedDriver.connect(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:582)
> 	at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:154)
> 	at OpenDerby.main(OpenDerby.java:16)
> Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Failed to start database '/Users/tim/Downloads/LinkedBlockingQueueCrashTest/objectdb/datadb'
with class loader sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@40affc70, see the next exception for details.
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory.getSQLException(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.wrapArgsForTransportAcrossDRDA(Unknown
Source)
> 	... 13 more
> Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: An exception was thrown during transaction abort.
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory.getSQLException(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.wrapArgsForTransportAcrossDRDA(Unknown
Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.getSQLException(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.generateCsSQLException(Unknown Source)
> 	... 10 more
> Caused by: ERROR XSTB0: An exception was thrown during transaction abort.
> 	at org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.xact.Xact.abort(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.xact.XactFactory.rollbackAllTransactions(Unknown
Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.log.LogToFile.recover(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.RawStore.boot(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.boot(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.TopService.bootModule(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.startModule(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.iapi.services.monitor.Monitor.bootServiceModule(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.RAMAccessManager.boot(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.boot(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.TopService.bootModule(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.startModule(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.iapi.services.monitor.Monitor.bootServiceModule(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.db.BasicDatabase.bootStore(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.db.BasicDatabase.boot(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.boot(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.TopService.bootModule(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.bootService(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.startProviderService(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.findProviderAndStartService(Unknown
Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.startPersistentService(Unknown
Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.iapi.services.monitor.Monitor.startPersistentService(Unknown Source)
> 	... 10 more
> Caused by: ERROR XSLA8: Cannot rollback transaction 10946, trying to compensate null
operation with null
> 	at org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.log.FileLogger.undo(Unknown Source)
> 	... 32 more
> Caused by: ERROR XSLA1: Log Record has been sent to the stream, but it cannot be applied
to the store (Object null).  This may cause recovery problems also.
> 	at org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.log.FileLogger.logAndUndo(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.xact.Xact.logAndUndo(Unknown Source)
> 	... 33 more
> Caused by: ERROR XSDB0: Unexpected exception on in-memory page Page(1,Container(0, 1409))
> 	at org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.StoredPage.storeRecordForInsert(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.StoredPage.storeRecord(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.PurgeOperation.undoMe(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.PhysicalUndoOperation.doMe(Unknown Source)
> 	... 35 more
> I have the zipped up db that causes the problem. Will attach it to this bug report.
>  

--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

        

Mime
View raw message