db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Largedata test history
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2011 15:03:41 GMT
Myrna noticed that the IBM largeData test results were truncated,
probably because they did not finish and were interrupted by the next
day's run.  I don't have test history, so am not sure if these tests
have become slower or just actually never finished.

I noticed the last posted results for the Sun JVM were for revision
835496 which was in the 10.6 timeframe.
http://dbtg.foundry.sun.com/derby/test/trunk15/largedata/testing/Limited/testSummary-current.html

At that time, the duration was 242.62% of revision 433306 which was in
the 10.3 timeframe.

I was wondering
1) Does anyone remember if we understood the duration difference with
revision 835496?
2)  Is there a more comprehensive history available?
3) Are there more recent statistics?

Thanks

Kathey