db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: backports for 10.8.2...
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 15:47:06 GMT
On 6/21/2011 5:09 AM, Knut Anders Hatlen wrote:

> The list of issues you wanted feedback on contained many improvements,
> not only bug fixes. Should we mark issues that implement new features
> with derby_backport_reject_10_8, or would it be sufficient to use the
> label on bug fixes that shouldn't be backported? (I think previous
> backporting efforts have focused on issues reported as bugs.)

I think  if using Jira queries, features don't need the label but can
just be excluded from the query, e.g.
project = DERBY AND Type not in ("New Feature",Improvement) AND labels
not in (derby_backport_reject_10_8)  and resolution = fixed  AND
fixVersion not in ("10.8.1.2","10.8.1.4")
  and fixVersion in ("10.9.0.0")