db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: backports for 10.8.2...
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2011 21:20:20 GMT
On 6/20/2011 12:29 PM, Mike Matrigali wrote:
> If you determine an issue is not appropriate for backport could you
> mark the JIRA issue.  Kathey came up with standard for this during
> the last backport effort.
The issues rejected for backport can be marked with the labels
derby_backport_reject_<version> e.g. derby_backport_reject_10_8

where <version> is the highest version where backport was rejected.
So, if we decided a fix  does not make sense to backport to 10.8,
It would be labelled derby_backport_reject_10_8.

Then the labels  can be used in Jira queries, for example:
project = DERBY AND labels not in (derby_backport_reject_10_8)  and
resolution = fixed  AND fixVersion not in
("","","") and fixVersion in ("")

View raw message