db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Refactoring ant junit target to automatically set classpath
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 14:50:52 GMT
Thanks for fixing this stuff, Kristian. I think that your proposed
changes to the JUnit framework sound reasonable and won't disrupt the
way I run the tests, so +1 from me.

I agree that the clobber target should delete the jar artifacts.
However, the release-generation target "prepareforrelease" relies on the
current odd behavior. That target builds both the sane and insane
versions of the jar files; when that target exits, both versions are
ready to be stuffed into release distributions. If you make clobber do
the right thing, then please fix prepareforrelease so that it will still
produce both the sane and insane versions side-by-side.

Thanks,
-Rick