Hi

I checkout the latest source from the trunk and while executing "ant -quiet buildjars" I got the following error (though build was successful):

 [exec] Execute failed: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "svnversion"
: CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
 [loadfile] C:\eclipsework\derbytrunk\changenumber.properties doesn't exist

I have never seen this message earlier so was just curious what does this mean. I have subversion for windows configured. The system I was using earlier for the build (win 7) had the exact build environment that I have now (on win XP), but never got this message in earlier builds.

Am I missing something ?

Thanks

--
Regards