db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From siddharth srivastava <akssps...@gmail.com>
Subject Unknown exception occurred while executing buildjars
Date Sun, 08 May 2011 10:54:18 GMT
Hi

I checkout the latest source from the trunk and while executing "ant -quiet
buildjars" I got the following error (though build was successful):

 [exec] Execute failed: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "svnversion"
> : CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
>  [loadfile] C:\eclipsework\derbytrunk\changenumber.properties doesn't exist

I have never seen this message earlier so was just curious what does this
mean. I have subversion for windows configured. The system I was using
earlier for the build (win 7) had the exact build environment that I have
now (on win XP), but never got this message in earlier builds.

Am I missing something ?

Thanks

--
Regards