db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 10.8.2 release page created
Date Wed, 11 May 2011 21:16:58 GMT
On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 11:20 AM, Rick Hillegas
<rick.hillegas@oracle.com> wrote:
> I have created a release page for an expected maintenance release on the
> 10.8 branch: http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenEightTwoRelease As you
> think up 10.8.2 projects, feel free to add them to this page.
>
> Thanks,
> -Rick

Hi Rick,

I'm thinking a good time for a maintenance/bug fix release candidate
would be mid-September. I'm willing to be release manager for such a
release at that time.

I noticed you logged a bug for the localizations; does that mean you
have plans to perform (/arrange for same) that work? If so, would the
September time frame work for you?

Anyone else who wants to chime in on a bug fix release in September?

Myrna