Hi David

Thanks for your input

On 31 March 2011 21:49, David Brosius <dbrosius@baybroadband.net> wrote:
(iv) Setting CLASSPATH Following are the jars that needs to be included in your classpath

I just don't think any product should request that a user modifies his global CLASSPATH variable, this is just wrong to me. Whatever build/test targets needs these jars should add them to the command line themselves.

Doesn't adding the classpath via command line, only modifies the classpath for that session only ?
or May be I am not very clear by what you mean, can you please elaborate bit more ?

Thanks

----- Original Message -----
From: "siddharth srivastava" <akssps011@gmail.com>
Sent: Thu, March 31, 2011 11:58
Subject: Quick Start guide for new developers

Hi

As we discussed earlier I have created a page so as to make it easy for New Developers to set up the environment and get started with Derby.

http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/siddharthsrivastava/QuickStartGuide_NewDevelopers

Please provide your suggestions in improvising it.

Thanks

--
Regards
Siddharth Srivastava