From: "siddharth srivastava" <akssps011@gmail.com>
Sent: Fri, April 1, 2011 12:15
Subject: Re: Quick Start guide for new developers

Hi David

Thanks for your input

On 31 March 2011 21:49, David Brosius <dbrosius@baybroadband.net> wrote:
(iv) Setting CLASSPATH Following are the jars that needs to be included in your classpath

I just don't think any product should request that a user modifies his global CLASSPATH variable, this is just wrong to me. Whatever build/test targets needs these jars should add them to the command line themselves.

Doesn't adding the classpath via command line, only modifies the classpath for that session only ?
or May be I am not very clear by what you mean, can you please elaborate bit more ?

Th anks