db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From dag.wan...@oracle.com (Dag H. Wanvik)
Subject Re: testRAFReadWriteMultipleThreads assertion failure. Is this the same as DERBY-5140
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2011 16:33:21 GMT

> I saw this failure with sane build  testing the addition of the
> MadhareTest, which I don't think
> is the source of the problem.
> Is this the same as DERBY-5140 or something else?

It seems the test got 40XD1 ("Container was opened in read-only mode"),
when trying to write to the database. This is different from DERBY-5140.
I don't know how this could happen. The test uses
singleUseDatabaseDecorator, so the database is not the usual "wombat"..

If you can't explain it, I guess we'd better open a new issue.

Dag