db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 10.8.1 testing
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2011 17:38:33 GMT
On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 5:48 AM, Rick Hillegas <rick.hillegas@oracle.com> wrote:
> So far, the regression tests have not uncovered any showstoppers for the
> release: http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenEightOnePlatformTesting
>
> It would be interesting to know the status of the other release tests listed
> here: http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenEightOneChecklist
>
> Thanks,
> -Rick

I've got 5 long running tests in progress, so far so good (or at
least, no worse than the previous runs for 10.7* and 10.8 release
candidates). I'll update the platform testing page with these results
in 2 days. I also kicked off the largeData test suite with ibm 1.6.
And I'll do the eclipse plugin testing in the next few days.

I don't intend to do any performance tests at this point - is anyone
else doing any?

I'd like to see the j2EE CTS tests get added to the vetting list - I'm
glad to see Knut already took care of them for RC3 (Thanks Knut!).

Myrna