db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Jayaram Subramanian <rsjay1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: (DERBY-5010) [patch] bad equivalence check
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2011 11:46:53 GMT
Hi,
Modified the isEquivalent method to throw an exception like this.. is
it correct..

protected boolean isEquivalent(ValueNode o) throws StandardException
	{
		//Thread.dumpStck();

		if (isSameNodeType(o))
		{
			BaseColumnNode other = (BaseColumnNode)o;
			return other.tableName.equals(other.tableName)
			&& other.columnName.equals(columnName);
		}
		if (1==1) {
			throw StandardException.newException("Exception in equivalent for test");
		}
		return false;
	}
}

Also  all of a sudden i started getting
1) TriggerTests:embeddedjava.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver
	at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:330)
	at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:297)
	at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.DriverManagerConnector.openConnection(DriverManagerConnector.java:81)
	at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.DriverManagerConnector.openConnection(DriverManagerConnector.java:43)
	at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.TestConfiguration.openDefaultConnection(TestConfiguration.java:1538)

With Regards
Jayaram