db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Lily Wei <lilyweide...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Quick Start guide for new developers
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2011 18:32:42 GMT
Hi Siddharth:
    I have a few points about this topic:
    1. Can provide the supporting version for hardware and software that
Derby support? i.e. The version of junit etc.
    2. How to verify the build is a good one? Is the some minimum tests we
recommend developer to run? i.e. SimpleTest
    3. Can we have a FAQ page to post potential FAQ? i.e. point to all the
email list they can use

Hope this help,
Lily

Have a FAQ page for potential FAQ?