db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 10.8.1.2 release
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2011 22:40:24 GMT
I tested on z/OS with IBM 1.5 and 1.6 JDK's and saw no new issues and
verified DERBY-4910 did not reoccur.
I did some cursory soft upgrade testing  with 10.5 and and a bit of 10.7
client, 10.8 server compatibility testing. That somewhat open ended
task  will continue under DERBY-5209  for further verification for
10.8.2.  One bit of testing that I usually do that I did not do this
time was ad hoc IPV6 testing, but I don't think there were major network
features that require it, but will work on that to for 10.8.2 as well.
So, long story short.

+1

Thanks to everyone for 10.8 and to Rick for being release manager!

Kathey