db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 10.8.1.2 release
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2011 15:38:04 GMT
The test results look good to me. Test coverage appears to be slightly
better than for the previous two releases. This candidate fixes a couple
regressions introduced in 10.7, including a data corruption. Users are
waiting eagerly for at least one of the new features in 10.8.1
(automatic calculation of index stats).

+1

Regards,
-Rick