db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2011 15:38:04 GMT
The test results look good to me. Test coverage appears to be slightly
better than for the previous two releases. This candidate fixes a couple
regressions introduced in 10.7, including a data corruption. Users are
waiting eagerly for at least one of the new features in 10.8.1
(automatic calculation of index stats).

On 4/19/11 6:51 AM, Rick Hillegas wrote:
> Please test-drive the candidate, then vote on whether to
> accept it as a Derby release. The candidate lives at:
> http://people.apache.org/~rhillegas/
> The polls close at 5:00 pm San Francisco time on Thursday, April 28. I
> can extend the voting period if people need more time to vet the
> candidate. Please let me know if you need more time.
> is a feature release, described in greater detail here:
> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenEightOneRelease
> Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release.
> Regards,
> -Rick

View raw message