db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: JBC 4 testing : not getting feature not implemented for Connection.setTypeMap
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2011 12:58:03 GMT
Hi Mamta,

The method behaves as follows:

1) If you pass in a null, you get an "Invalid value" exception.

2) If you pass in an empty Map, the method does nothing because the Map
is empty. This is the test you ran.

3) If you pass in a non-empty Map, the method raises a
SQLFeatureNotSupportedException.

4) If the Connection is closed, you get a "No current connection" exception.

Hope this helps,
-Rick