db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brosius <dbros...@mebigfatguy.com>
Subject Re: junit failures
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2011 21:51:01 GMT
On 04/19/2011 02:39 PM, Kathey Marsden wrote:
> On 4/19/2011 8:37 AM, Lily Wei wrote:
>> Hi David:
>>     I tried with an empty directory for the same test with your fix.
>> It also failed for me with the patch.
>>
> So it sounds specifically related to the patch.  I wonder if at
> whatever point these objects are supposed to be dropped, there are
> open result sets so it doesn't actually get dropped. Is there anything
> in the derby.log about maybe not being able to drop the Phase table
> because of open result sets?

Only thing of interest is this, nothing related to the Phase table:

Sun Apr 17 04:57:15 EST 2011 : Execution failed because of Permanent
Agent Error: SVRCOD = 40; RDBNAM = srvdscreateshutdowndb1;create=true;
diagnostic msg = ASSERT FAILED pbsd is not expected to be null
org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAProtocolException: Execution failed
because of Permanent Agent Error: SVRCOD = 40; RDBNAM =
srvdscreateshutdowndb1;create=true; diagnostic msg = ASSERT FAILED pbsd
is not expected to be null
     at
org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAProtocolException.newAgentError(DRDAProtocolException.java:339)
     at
org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.sendUnexpectedException(DRDAConnThread.java:8378)
     at
org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.handleException(DRDAConnThread.java:8329)
     at
org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.run(DRDAConnThread.java:319)
Sun Apr 17 04:57:15 EST 2011 : ASSERT FAILED pbsd is not expected to be null
org.apache.derby.shared.common.sanity.AssertFailure: ASSERT FAILED pbsd
is not expected to be null
     at
org.apache.derby.shared.common.sanity.SanityManager.ASSERT(SanityManager.java:120)
     at
org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.writePBSD(DRDAConnThread.java:2726)
     at
org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.processCommands(DRDAConnThread.java:1044)
     at
org.apache.derby.impl.drda.DRDAConnThread.run(DRDAConnThread.java:294)