db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject [CANCEL VOTE] 10.8.1.1 release
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2011 13:43:20 GMT
The release tests show that DERBY-5185 has not been fixed; the problem
has simply moved around. I believe that this is a serious issue
involving how Derby handles interrupts during engine shutdown. It looks
like Dag has a fix which is ready to be committed. I intend to post a
third release candidate tomorrow.

If you want an improvement to be included in 10.8.1, please check in
your work by 5:00 am tomorrow morning, San Francisco time.

Thanks,
-Rick