db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject [CANCEL VOTE] 10.8.1.0 release
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2011 13:08:48 GMT
Knut has pointed out that DERBY-4910 is a regression, introduced in
10.7.1. In my opinion, this is a serious regression which disables
replication in many environments. For this reason, I am discarding the
first release candidate. I will build a second release candidate
tomorrow, including the fix for DERBY-4910.

If you want a fix to appear in 10.8.1, please port your changes to the
10.8 branch by 5:00 am San Francisco time tomorrow morning.

Thanks,
-Rick