db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Derby lunch Wednesday, April 6 2011
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2011 20:14:31 GMT
On 4/1/2011 11:09 AM, Kathey Marsden wrote:
> It's been a while since we have had lunch, so I think it would  be
> nice to get together. I know this is short notice, but
> please come to lunch Wednesday if you can.
>
> When: Wednesday,April 6 at 11:45 ( a little shy of noon to beat the rush)
> Where: 599 Mission Street (the big glass atrium at the corner of
> mission and 2nd) in San Francisco.
> Format: Bring your own lunch
Lunch  was a small gathering this time with just Lily, Myrna and I, but
we had a pleasant lunch.  Hopefully we can plan earlier for something in
June and more people can come.   We talked a little about 10.8 and Lily
said she thinks JDBC 4.1 looks good from her buddy testing. Thank you
Rick!    Not much else to report.

Kathey