I have submitted the JDBC 4.1 and JDBC RowSet 1.1 MR to the JCP.    All of the changes are in the Java SE 7 OpenJDK 7 code lines.

Regards
Lance
On Mar 2, 2011, at 3:54 PM, Kathey Marsden wrote:

On 3/1/2011 12:50 PM, Knut Anders Hatlen wrote:
Please take a look at the first draft of the 10.8.1 release notes and
let me know how I can improve them:
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/db/derby/code/trunk/RELEASE-NOTES.html?view=co
Is the JDBC 4.1 specification official yet?  If not I think we should have a disclaimer that the implementation of the new JDBC 4.1 methods may change if not in compliance with the final specification.

Thanks

Kathey

Oracle
Lance Andersen| Principal Member of Technical Staff | +1.781.442.2037
Oracle Java Engineering
1 Network Drive
Burlington, MA 01803
Lance.Andersen@oracle.com

Green Oracle Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help protect the environment