Hi

The org.apache.derby.client.am.ColumnMetaData  has no DB2_SQLTYPE_NUMERIC case for getColumnMetaDataType() function.
Similarly in org.apache.derby.client.am.Types I updated the case for NUmeric type and also in drda's SqlType.java.
The above changes gave the correct metadata.
But as this looks like a protocol change would like to know which test case will check derbyclient and drda layer.
And also is there any specific reason for using decimal for both numeric and decimal types.

Thanks
Vipul