Hello,

I've been launching the test of the Derby DB and I can't achieve 100% success in this testing. I put on some errors if anyone could comment any way to solve them.

I think the right thing is to obtain a 100% success rate in tests without Failures or Errors, so as to properly test a modification of the code that I have developed and see if after this modification in the source maintains the 100% success with the modification proving its correct. Am right?

At first launching the org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.lang._Suite I obtains 158 failures that I con group in types because they are similars:
And a lot more of this type in diferent classes of the tests.

Also in the same tests I obtains 14 Errors, like:

Thanks.

David Martin