db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Knut Anders Hatlen <knut.hat...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: lots of regression test errors on Java 7
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2011 15:46:39 GMT
Rick Hillegas <rick.hillegas@oracle.com> writes:

> The error in ParameterMetaDataJdbc30Test might occur if you change the
> order of the test cases. I believe that that order is platform
> dependent and just happens to be alphabetical on most of the platforms
> we test. Have we changed the version of Java 7 which we are using in
> our regression tests?

Hi Rick,

The Java 7 installation on the regression test machines was updated from
1.7.0-ea-b116 to 1.7.0-ea-b131 on the day these failures started
happening. I haven't been able to reproduce the failures in my
environment when running the tests separately. I'll start suites.All
with the same version and see if the failures can be reproduced then.

--
Knut Anders