db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Lance Andersen - Oracle <Lance.Ander...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: first draft of 10.8.1 release notes
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2011 20:58:26 GMT
I have submitted the JDBC 4.1 and JDBC RowSet 1.1 MR to the JCP.    All of the changes are
in the Java SE 7 OpenJDK 7 code lines.

Regards
Lance
On Mar 2, 2011, at 3:54 PM, Kathey Marsden wrote:

> On 3/1/2011 12:50 PM, Knut Anders Hatlen wrote:
>>> Please take a look at the first draft of the 10.8.1 release notes and
>>> let me know how I can improve them:
>>> https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/db/derby/code/trunk/RELEASE-NOTES.html?view=co
> Is the JDBC 4.1 specification official yet?  If not I think we should have a disclaimer
that the implementation of the new JDBC 4.1 methods may change if not in compliance with the
final specification.

> Thanks
>
> Kathey

Lance Andersen| Principal Member of Technical Staff | +1.781.442.2037
Oracle Java Engineering
1 Network Drive
Burlington, MA 01803
Lance.Andersen@oracle.com