db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: opinions on a less aggressive release of the istats feature?
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2011 17:57:00 GMT
[...]
[...]
Looking back over the last week or so, now that there's a probable fix
for DERBY-5108, I'm inclined to actually opt for 3). I think it would
be better to have this on by default.
Making a 10.8 release with it off by default and then on again for a
possible 10.8.2 sounds worse.

I'd like opinions about having istat on by default soon (today?) and
then giving the tests 3 days before cutting a release.

Myrna