db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Houx Zhang <houx.zh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to join in this GSOC
Date Sat, 05 Mar 2011 14:26:19 GMT
Thanks very much, Bryan! It's very helpful to me.

I have browsed the JIRA projects last few years, and plan to pick some JIRA
issues to improve my understanding on Derby. So far, I'm not sure which
issue to pick up as my GSOC project, I will make a choice when I have a
better idea on Derby.

Thanks again!

Sincerely

Houx