db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From vipul modi <vipul.1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: newbie to derby
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 12:05:05 GMT
Hi

The org.apache.derby.client.am.ColumnMetaData  has no DB2_SQLTYPE_NUMERIC
case for getColumnMetaDataType() function.
Similarly in org.apache.derby.client.am.Types I updated the case for NUmeric
type and also in drda's SqlType.java.
The above changes gave the correct metadata.
But as this looks like a protocol change would like to know which test case
will check derbyclient and drda layer.
And also is there any specific reason for using decimal for both numeric and
decimal types.

Thanks
Vipul

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 12:39 AM, Kathey Marsden <kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net