db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From siddharth srivastava <akssps...@gmail.com>
Subject GSoC 2011: Derby Test and Fix
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2011 19:14:36 GMT
Hi

I am applying for Derby Test and Fix project during GSoC this year.

I have shortlisted the following issues for GSoC 2011:

I would like to have the view of the community on these issues and the
tentative time line, before I post a detailed proposal.

1) Derby 5014: Tests should restore the timeout values to default after they
are done running.
         Timeline: May 24- 7th June 2011 (15 days)

2) Derby-4795: Starting network server with -ssl turns SSL off
        Timeline: 8th April - 15th June 2011 ( 8 days)

3) Derby- 4779: NPE while inserting into a table which has a generated
column and an insert trigger
       Timeline: : 16th April-30 June 2011 (15 days)

4) Derby-4249:Create a simple store recovery test in JUnit
       Timeline: 1 July-23 July (23 days)

5) DERBY-3676 : Make the toString() method of Derby PreparedStatements print
out SQL text with ? parameters replaced by the values that have been set so
far
      Timeline: 24th July- 7th August (14 days)

6) Store test conversion: updatelocks.sql (doesn't not have dedicated Jira
issue yet)
     Timeline: 8th August - 14th August ( 7 days)

Thanks

--
Regards
Siddharth Srivastava