db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Eranda Sooriyabandara <0704...@gmail.com>
Subject Multi-tenant jdbc driver for Apache Derby: GSoC project idea
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 17:32:40 GMT
Hi Devs,
These days I work for a project which compare the different approaches of
the application level multi-tenant approaches. So I had this impression of
why we can't do this in the JDBC level so that anyone can use the advantages
of the multi-tenancy without much worrying of implementing the application
level multi-tenant approaches. So I like to work on implementing
multi-tenant JDBC driver for Apache Derby. Since this is a new concept and
may involve some research I may not able to complete this within the summer
but I like to do a fair amount of the work within the time and complete
after that.

Please may I know your precious ideas about this.
thanks
Eranda