db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From William Eimer <williamei...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Could someone please remove my e-mail from this distribution list?
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2011 20:53:19 GMT
Hi Kristian,

I subscribed a few years back, but since have changed focus. I tried to
unsubscribe in the past, but it did not work.

My subscribed email address is this one.. williameimer@yahoo.com.

Please unsubscribe me if you can.

(I deleted the most recent emails so I do not have one to forward at this time.)

Thanks,

Will

----- Original Message ----
From: Kristian Waagan <kristwaa@apache.org>
To: derby-dev@db.apache.org
Cc: William Eimer <williameimer@yahoo.com>; adam.kosta@btinternet.com
Sent: Wed, March 30, 2011 3:33:57 PM
Subject: Re: Could someone please remove my e-mail from this distribution list?

On 30.03.11 20:02, William Eimer wrote:
> Please unsubscribe me too.

Will and Adam,

Can you forward a message you have received from the list (feel free to
send it to me directly)? Please forward the complete message, including
headers. I need it to verify which address you are subscribed with. I'll
then try to unsubscribe you both from this end.
Also, are you getting a reply from the list manager when trying to
unsubscribe?

I assume you have followed the instructions at
http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_mail.html , posting the link for
completeness. I believe you have to send the unsubscription request from
the address you subscribed with.

Regards,
--
Kristian