db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Adding 10.7.1.4 as one of the available fix versions in jira?
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2011 15:38:19 GMT
On 3/31/2011 8:19 AM, Rick Hillegas wrote:

> Alternatively, I could change 10.7.1.3 to be 10.7.1.4 in JIRA but I
> don't see any reason to change the name of the head of the branch
> right now.

I think users  will often pick up fixes from the head of the branch and
for them, it will be important if I am not mistaken to have the last
digit bumped so that the stored plans recompile.  I might be
misunderstanding the issue as I haven't been tracking the trigger issues
closely. Please let me know if I am.

Thanks

Kathey