db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Adding as one of the available fix versions in jira?
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2011 15:19:12 GMT
On 3/31/11 7:30 AM, Mamta Satoor wrote:
> Hi,
> Changes for DERBY-5121 went into trunk and and I would like
> to mark those as the fix versions for DERBY-5121 in jira but
> is not available as one of the fix versions? What needs to be done to
> make as an option in list of fix versions?
> thanks,
> Mamta
Hi Mamta,

I see that you bumped the release id on the 10.7 branch with revision
1086418. I think that if you revert that bumping (setting the release id
back to, then you will bring JIRA and the branch back into
agreement on what the release id is for the head of the 10.7 branch.
Then you can mark DERBY-5121 as fixed in When a release
manager builds the next 10.7 release, they will change to be The 10.7.2 release notes will then include all fixes tagged
with the head of the branch.

Alternatively, I could change to be in JIRA but I
don't see any reason to change the name of the head of the branch right now.

View raw message