db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <krist...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Could someone please remove my e-mail from this distribution list?
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2011 19:33:57 GMT
On 30.03.11 20:02, William Eimer wrote:
> Please unsubscribe me too.

Will and Adam,

Can you forward a message you have received from the list (feel free to
send it to me directly)? Please forward the complete message, including
headers. I need it to verify which address you are subscribed with. I'll
then try to unsubscribe you both from this end.
Also, are you getting a reply from the list manager when trying to
unsubscribe?

I assume you have followed the instructions at
http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_mail.html , posting the link for
completeness. I believe you have to send the unsubscription request from
the address you subscribed with.

Regards,
--
Kristian