db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <rick.hille...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: outstanding bugs in interrupt handling
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2011 16:32:58 GMT
On 3/9/11 1:08 PM, Kathey Marsden wrote:
> On 3/9/2011 8:50 AM, Rick Hillegas wrote:
>> o DERBY-5109: This appears to be a duplicate of an already fixed issue.
>>
> Except it is not fixed afterall or perhaps what was fixed  was another
> issue that caused the same symptom.
>  It just showed up in recent run after the fix for DERBY-5074 .
> Perhaps, I should have reopened the old one, but didn't see it when I
> searched the open issues, so logged a new issue. Either way DERBY-5109
> should be analyzed as a current issue.
Right. May be another bug in the test itself as DERBY-5074 was supposed
to be. Or it may be a case not handled correctly by the new interrupt
code. Or it may be evidence of a problem in the underlying platform. I
don't see any evidence of a regression or of worse behavior in 10.8 vs.
earlier releases.

Thanks,
-Rick