Hi

That's odd. I use eclipse, but I normally build and create patches
outside of eclipse...(old habits).
Do you have subversion installed as well, or only subclipse? If you
have subversion also, you could do an svn diff at the top of the tree
(trunk) and redirect to a file, then compare with the patch created by
sub/eclipse...

Re upload trouble, even if the patch created by eclipse is unusual in
some way I'd not expect this result. Jira was just upgraded
(yesterday, I think), perhaps it's got file upload trouble? Try to
upload some innocent text file - you can always delete it again...

tried with svn diff also. and also tried uploading a text file. Still the same error occurs.

HTH.
Myrna

--
Regards