db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From hareendra seneviratne <hareend...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hi derby dev
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 19:11:40 GMT
Hi derby dev,

Thank you very much for your warm welcome and the guidance provided. I'll go
through the resources provided...

Let me introduce me to u all; I recently graduated in MIS and currently work
in a financial institute as a developer (mostly system development using
jbase and stuff).  I've been listening to the conversations at *
dev@community.apache.org* and ROSS from Apache and SHARON from
opense.nethelped me giving me valuable information to begin with. I
thought derby
would be the perfect place because you have issues particularly marked for
new commers. :)

I do have some experience in java and JDBC. Having a keen interest in java
related technologies, I need to get my self familiarized in the development
cycle, the tools and contribute something valuable to the community, and
this is just for personal interest.

I'll be in touch with you guys as soon as I set up my dev environment
successfully.

Thanks again for your warm welcome. :)

Regards,
Hareendra