db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From siddharth srivastava <akssps...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jira related issues
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 15:22:01 GMT
Hi

On 3 February 2011 14:35, Lily Wei <lilywei@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi:
>     I also attached a file using JIRA with chrome. Will you using More
> actions->Attach Files option?

Yes, I am using that only.

> *
> *I just attached a file to a JIRA issue using Firefox 3.6.13, so I am not
> sure this is a JIRA issue? What are the symptoms?

On chrome while uploading file, it looks for C:\fakepath\<file name to
upload> irrespective of the location of the file on my hard disk.
On Firefox (3.6.13) and IE8 it seems to upload file and then it shows this
error(on all 3 browsers): * Unknown error occurred uploading file*

@Kathey

I also tried More Actions-> Watch Issue. It gives this error: *The jira
server was contacted but has returned an error response.We are unsure of the
result of the response.*
*
*
Same error is produced even if I use "watch" under the People panel.
*
*--
Regards
Siddharth Srivastava